are manufactured from ultra strong, crack resistant,
high-density polyethylene and have been tried and tested all over the world. They are light weight,
user friendly and long lasting, making them ideal for the rough and tough trucking industry. While
being strong enough to hold a load of drums in place, they are also flexible enough to bend when the
cargo is not of a uniform shape.
DOT requirements specify that all loads should be secured in such a way as to assure that no pieces
come loose, endangering those behind. Also, VeeBoards MUST be used if the strap is in any danger of
being cut or damaged by the freight.
Other advantages include...
- Lighter than steel
- Last 10 times longer than wood
- Stack efficiently
- Spread the pressure of the strap over 12", 24", 36" or 48"
- Unlike aluminum they will bend, then return to their original shape
- Weather resistant
- Do not crack in freezing temperatures, will not burn your hands in hot temperatures
- Cost efficient
- Made in various colors
- Do little or no damage if they come loose
- Protect the corners of your cargo and help your straps last longer
of Buffalo, carriers of cement and building products increase
their number of VeeBoards®
to 130. "Working
exceptionally well" reports Eric Bauer. Sales of 12" VeeBoards®
to dry wall haulers proves to be the best product on the market.
Building supplies carriers become major users of VeeBoards®
, protecting shingles,
roofing material and drywall, much to the delight of the consumers.